What is All on 4?
- All on 4 dental implants is a treatment that replaces a whole arch or both arches of missing or failing teeth with a fixed bridge attached to dental implants in one visit
- All on 4 dental implants offers patients a full arch or both arches of fixed replacement teeth
- All on 4 dental implants or Teeth in a day is for patients who have either no teeth or have failing teeth (and perhaps currently wear dentures).
- Since the temporary bridge is fixed, patients are free from their dentures on the day of surgery.
- On the day of surgery, any remaining teeth are extracted and four to six dental implants placed (our clinicians usually place six implants in the upper arch, and four to six implants in the lower arch), and bone augmentation may also be carried out.
Book your Appointment
- Free Consultation
- Free Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Recontouring