Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for nearly 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan member dentists receive the most comprehensive business and financial support, and are given practical guidance on any regulatory and legislation changes. They are also provided with free marketing and PR advice as well as training and the opportunity to go to a number of social events throughout the year.] Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about Denplan go to www.denplan.co.uk
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (link to Denplan’s website) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Denplan Essential 1
Denplan Essential 2
then can you add the below to the end of the page could we also move some of the bullet points which are already on the page next o each other would that be possible? If not just leave as it is.
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract)
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
Plans for Children
- Plans for Children is a flexible payment plan which is ideal for making sure your child gets the best possible dental care from an early age.
- The category your child is placed in is based on the condition of their oral health and the amount of treatment they will need.
- The dental plan focuses on preventive care by providing you with an easy and economical way to pay for your child to have regular dental check-ups. This is fundamental if the early signs of tooth decay or abnormalities are to be picked up and treated quickly.
- Plans for Children also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) (link to Denplan’s website) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Benefits for your child
- Helps to build long term relationship between your child and their dentist
- Helps your child understand the importance of looking after their teeth
- Ongoing preventive care can help keep your child orally fit
- Your child will benefit from regular dental care
- More time spent with the dentist and other practice professionals can improve the whole experience of visiting the dentist for your child
- Helps your child feel less nervous about seeing the dentist in the future
Benefits for parents/guardian
- Gives you the opportunity to ensure your child receives regular dental care and treatment
- Monthly payments make the plan economical by spreading the cost evenly throughout the year
- Supplementary Insurancegives you assurance that your child will receive the treatment they need in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency when away from home
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Benefits of Joining Denplan
Members of Denplan will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Regular dental examinations to provide clinical examinations and routine x-rays where clinically necessary
- Professional hygiene care to include scale and polish and preventative techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- 24 hour emergency phone number, open 365 days of the year
- UK emergency supplement insurance – £400 twice a year
- Overseas emergency supplement insurance – £450 twice a year
- Accident cover up to £10,000
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
- Hospital cash cover £62/night under an oral surgeon
- 15% discount on most dental treatments*
* Excludes dental implants, periodontics and orthodontic treatments
Implant Upgrade Cover
We also offer the chance to upgrade for implant cover to your dental injury and dental emergency insurance. It means that in the event of a dental injury which results in tooth loss, you can, where clinically appropriate, benefit from the most up-to-date treatments for tooth replacement. The maximum cover is £20,000 per incident.
Who To Call in The Event of a Dental Emergency
If you need dental treatment in an emergency, the last thing you want is a complicated process to follow. Denplan has made it as straightforward as possible.
I am at home or within 40 miles of my own dentist – Always contact us first to book your emergency appointment and we will accommodate your needs as soon as possible.
I am at home and I’m unable to reach my own dentist – If it is an out of hours emergency, you can call the 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline on 0800 844 999. They will give dental advice or arrange an appointment with a local dentist who are open & available for temporary emergency treatment.
I am in the UK and more than 40 miles from my dentist – Call the 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline on 0800 844 999. They will give dental advice or arrange an appointment with a local dentist who are open & available for temporary emergency treatment.
I am overseas – Call the 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline on +44 1962 844 999. They will guide you on the best action to find a dentist in the local area.