Dentists in Derby, Derbyshire 44 Main Street, Etwall, Derby, Derbyshire DE65 6LP
If your tooth is significantly decayed or becomes damaged through accidental injury, bacteria can penetrate to the soft tissues at the centre of the tooth. This tissue houses all your tooth’s blood vessels and nerve endings.
An infected tooth can be very uncomfortable. You may experience a persistent toothache and heightened sensitivity to hot and cold.
Over time, the nerve of the tooth will begin to die. When this happens, the tooth may begin to turn grey and get progressively darker in colour. However, an infected tooth can be completely asymptomatic and may only be identified on a routine x-ray.
Under a local anaesthetic, your dentist will make an opening in the tooth to access the root canal. They will then remove the infected tissue and fill the root canal with an antibacterial sealant material.
Once the infection is removed, they will rebuild the tooth, either with a filling or, if the damage is more significant, by fitting a dental crown.
To prevent the infection from spreading to surrounding teeth and tissue the infected tooth is extracted.
The team at Etwall Dental Practice are holding a special event on the exciting new teeth straightening treatment Invisalign®.
Invisalign® is an ideal solution for patients who wish to straighten their teeth quickly and discreetly, without anyone even noticing!
If you are interested in finding out more, come along and speak with our Certified Invisalign® specialists Dr Kunal Patel & Dr Charlotte Mowforth about the best solution for you to achieve a perfect smile!
Limited spaces available, please click here to sign up.
Attend the event to receive:
• FREE goody bag when you attend your Invisalign appointment on the day
• FREE Orthodontic / Cosmetic Consultation worth £75.00
• FREE 3D scan on your teeth so that you can see an instant simulation of what your teeth will look like after Invisalign® treatment.
• FREE Tooth whitening if you take up the treatment. Worth £350.00
• FREE Enamel contouring after treatment Worth £45.00 per tooth
• FREE fixed retainer Worth £145.00
• FREE removable retainers Worth £300.00
• FREE 1 year follow up review. Worth £75.00
• Interest FREE options will be available.